Allow Macros to be Enabled with Notification (One time setup)
Note: Depending on your Excel version, the screen images may differ slightly, but the steps are the same.
- Click “File” in the top left
- Click “Options“
- Click “Trust Center” in the box on the left
- Click “Trust Center Settings…” on the right
- Click “Macro Settings” in the box on the left
- Select “Disable all macros with notification“
- Click “OK“
- Click “OK” again
- Completely close out of Excel and reopen the 14Fathoms macro-enabled file
Work with Macros (You’ll do this each time you open the file)
- Right above the formula bar you should see a Security Warning, Click “Enable Content” (10)
Note: You might also see a security alert box opens. Click “Enable this content“
- Click “OK”
If you have issues or questions, contact us.